Please use INTERNET EXPLORER when using eTRAKiT,
as other browsers have exhibited some issues.

Please note that you must be a registered user to submit permits or projects in eTRAKiT.
Registered Users: Log in as "Registered User", if the City has already set up your account. 
To set up an Account, refer to the
New Registered User Requirements on our web site.
Public: Log in (select "Public" from dropdown) or click "Set up an Account" (see above)

Note: Due to a recent software upgrade, AFTER you log in, you will have to reset your password and security question, if you have not already done so.

Notice of Fee Increase: Effective January 1, 2017, fees for Planning & Development Services will be increasing. A complete list of the new fees is available here.